Wednesday, January 2, 2013

List of max payne 3 wiki quotes

What is your favorite max payne 3 wiki quotes?

Here are list of max payne 3 wiki quotes that i gathered from the game.

“They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was over. To make any kind of sense of it, I need to go back three years. Back to the night the pain started.” – Max Payne

"God DAMMIT!"

Idk, just thought that line was done perfectly. I know how Max feels.

"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

"I felt like the avenging angel...I looked like a fat bald dude with a bad temper."

This part resonated with me.

You'll walk... With a LIMP! *SNAP*

That scene was brutal but funny.

"I knew this was a bad idea, but in the continued absence of any good ones I thought I might as well run with it."

"The real security guards had all either been run off, paid off or bumped off."

"The way I see it, there’s two types of people: those who spend their lives trying to build a future, and those who spend their lives trying to rebuild the past. For too long I’d be stuck in between, hidden in the dark. What was I really doing walking in there with my bad haircut and ridiculous shirt?" (ok, had to look that one up. But his delivery is impeccable - "my bad haircut and ridiiiculous shirt," as though the shirt really is the thing he finds the most troubling at that moment)

"I'd been sitting at the bar for three hours, or five years depending on how you looked at things."

This game is so damn well-written. Of course, writing is pretty much a perennial Rockstar strength, but it's a real accomplishment that so much of the stuff he says manages not to feel overwrought, because it totally is.

Lol one of my favorites is:
Max: What am I? The button pusher?
Passos: yea.. Your so good at it...
-max pushes button-
Passos: good job!

Then later on at the police station when you Press a button
Max: I was getting good at this~

So awesome XD

in an elevator in max payne 1 with some terrible music playing. I shoot the speaker on the ceiling and the music stops. i hear max say "thank you"xD

Some of my favs taken from this article (http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/188643-15-best-max-payne-quotes):

“The explosion in my apartment had started a fire. The flames couldn't burn away my past. They only made the shadows behind me leap higher.” – Max Payne 2

“Home, sweet home. Something in the night felt like a door had been opened, an echo of the past, an old monster snapping its eyes open in the depths of my brain. Closing your eyes forces you to look at the darkness inside.” – Max Payne 2

“’The things that I want’, by Max Payne. A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My wife and baby girl back. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. Right then, more than anything, I wanted her.” – Max Payne 2

“You'd find that Lady Luck was really a hooker, and you were fresh out of cash.” – Max Payne

“The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.” – Max Payne 2

“He was trying to buy more sand for his hourglass. I wasn't selling any.” – Max Payne

“Your past is like pieces of a broken mirror. You try to pick them up, but you only end up cutting yourself.” – Max Payne 2

darealscarface posted...
"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."


One of the best in the series.

“You piece together a jigsaw and the final picture is you finishing that same puzzle, a mad green-eyed killer standing behind you. An urban legend come true.” – Max Payne

That are the list of max payne 3 wiki quotes, which one you like?

read also: complete max payne 3 wiki, and max payne 3 wiki golden gun

No comments:

Post a Comment